Bellevue Hotel Český Krumlov
Here we would like to inform you about our business conditions and all the essential information regarding accommodation in our hotel:
COMMUNICATION TO CONSUMERS
Bellevue Suites Services, s.r.o., as the accommodation provider, is providing the accommodated guests with the following pieces of information according to regulations § 1811 a 1820 Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code and by Act No. 634/1992 Coll.., Cosumer Protection Act:
Accommodation provider´s identity and contact data: Bellevue Suites Services, s.r.o., identification number: 093 08 547, based at: Prague 5 – Smíchov, Na Konvářce 1864/13, ZIP 150 00, a company registered in the Companies Register held with Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file 333469, business premises address: Bellevue Hotel Český Krumlov, Latrán 77, 381 01 Český Krumlov, Czech Republic, electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +420 734 501 112.
- Accommodation provider´s main subject of enterprise: rendition of accommodation services.
- Specification of the services: the accommodation provider arranges for accommodation and for services related to accommodation on behalf of the accommodated guests subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in a written accommodation contract or confirmation of reservation.
- Price of the provided service: the total price of the services rendered is in the order form. This price excludes any and all additional taxes and charges. Accommodation provider will add municipal taxes to final invoice.
- Method of payment and method of performance: the accommodated guest shall provide all payments agreed in the accommodation contract in cash or through a noncash transaction crediting the accommodation provider´s bank account whose number and variable symbol will be communicated to the accommodated guest by the accommodation provider in writing. Guest is obliged to provide prepayment only if it is stated in confirmation of reservation
- Complaint: guest shall claim any damages as soon as possible. Guest shall inform accomodation provider about prefered solution of claimed damage (discount etc.)
- data concerning the existence, methods and conditions governing out-of-court settlements of consumer complaints, inclusive of the information on whether it is possible to seek assistance from a supervisory body: The accommodated guest shall have the right to file a motion for out-of-court settlement of the dispute with the designated entity in charge of out-of-court consumer dispute settlements, which is:
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA)
Central Inspectorate - ADR Department
Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Praha 2
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is a supervisory body monitoring consumer protection, acting in pursuance of Act No. 64/1986 Coll., The Czech Trade Inspection Authority Act as amended, and additional legal regulations. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority´s website is www.coi.cz.
- In conformity with the provision § 1837 item j) of Civil Code, no right of withdrawal from the accommodation contract shall arise for the accommodated persons as consumers as long as the accommodation facility provides the contractual performances within the designated deadlines
- identification of the European Union member state or member states whose legal regulations will be governing the relationship between the accommodated guest and the accommodation provider which has been established through the accommodation contract: Czech Republic
- Information concerning the language to be used by the accommodated guest in negotiating with the accommodation provider along the contract duration and in which the contract terms and conditions and additional data will be communicated to the accommodated guests: Czech language.
- PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Best Available Rate: No cancellation fee for cancellations more than 3 days before the confirmed arrival date. From 3 to 2 days, 50% cancellation fee of the agreed performance is charged. From 2 to 1 days, 75% cancellation fee of the agreed performance is charged. From 1 day to the arrival date, 100% cancellation fee equaling the amount of the agreed performance is charged.
- Fees: In price included: VAT, Breakfast. Municipality and city tax are not included.
- Extra fees:
- Children up to 6 years using existing bedding have their stay free of charge.
- Extra beds for all children up to 12 years are charged 30 EUR per night .
- Extra beds for all other older children or adults are charged 30 EUR per night.